Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September 30, 2009


Yesterday was Week 3, Day 1!!! I loved it!

I had yawned all day, I thought I was going to swallow my face. At suppertime, I picked Brandon up from Krista's and she mentioned how we couldn't run because of the rain. I could have allowed her to believe it was still raining....but I am too damn honest! I told her I'd call her when I got home, because since our last run, my knee feels like it wants to turn outwards. The minute I got int he door I called, I knew I HAD to run last night. The program was run 90 seconds, walk 9o seconds, run 3 mins, walk 3 mins, and repeat. At about 2 mins into the first run, I told Krista I was going to walk, and she said, "No, you can do it!" Actually, she yelled it, because she was WAY ahead of me. And I did it.... I kept going. :) I came home, put 2 rows of Freezies on my shins, and watched Biggest Loser. Was a great night!


Tomorrow is October 1st! Woohoo, let the Hallowe'en decorating begin. I think Hallowe'en should be more of a season, like Christmas, than one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment