Monday, September 21, 2009

First Entry

Since I have started the c25k running program with my husband, I thought I'd start a blog to track our progress. It's more of a public diary. It'll be about everything. I've had lots of people mention me doing a "cosmetic" blog since I no longer work as a cosmetician, and they miss my expertise! :) Love that! So I'll throw that into it too.

Tonight I did W2D2 with Krista. Wasn't liking it. Not a bit. I think the fact that the dog chewed Brandon's cell phone to it's death, might have contributed to the foul mood. But once we were done, I felt great. As always. Once the sweat dries, and the breathing sounds somewhat normal, I can relish int he fact that I am a "runner". Hell, I know it's only running for 90 seconds, walking for 2.5 mins... but it's something!

Geoff is away for work in Ontario. :( Miss him. <3

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. In a couple of weeks you'll be running five minutes at a time!

    ReplyDelete